Crash when selecting Monitor in the ALDL dash

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ninthclowd

Crash when selecting Monitor in the ALDL dash

Post by ninthclowd »

I think my control or dll might not be registered or something. Does anyone know the filename of the dll or control?

Had the same problem as listed here
http://tunerpro.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1575. Ended up being a corrupted settings file in my app data folder. After I deleted that it started loading up fine again. However, while trying to fix the issue I reinstalled several times and install VC++ runtime as was suggested. Not sure if that broke it or not.

Thx in advance [/url]
ninthclowd

Update

Post by ninthclowd »

Found out it has something to do with my aldl definition file. I used a standard definition and the problem went away. Then I loaded my custom ALDL definition, and the problem came back. I'll try to find out what part of the definition is killing it and repost
ninthclowd

Found it!

Post by ninthclowd »

Found it. The bug seems to occur when using a lookup table and the first cell in the table is empty. I was doing a MAP voltage to kPa table and didn't enter 0 in the first cell.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Good bug! The workaround is to enter data into the first cell. You can interpolate manually to figure out what value belongs in that cell. Generally this done by calculating the line created by the first and second available data points and extending it backwards to detemine what the value would be on that line at index 0. With me? =)
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am