94 s10 350 TBI

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

Lycan

94 s10 350 TBI

Post by Lycan »

I wired my 350 to the s10 myself, and my ALDL connector doesn't have a connector in 'E', But what I understand is orange-black (B) and ground (A) are supposed to have a 10K ohm resistor between them, and I connect the serial connector's ground to (A) and the other wire to the white-black connector..
I followed a how-to on another forum, and used the appropriate resistors/transistor I believe.
TunerPro RT is saying "Hardware not found"
what step am I missing?
I'm just using apyp.bin file... right here is where I'm lost. could you guys help?
I modify xbox's and tivo's, so I'm sure I can understand it, just need better directions. Thanks.
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

You need a matching .adl file to translate the information to something that TP RT can display.

Also, I believe that TP RT needs a max232 based ALDL interface to connect properly.
Lycan

Post by Lycan »

Found out the serial to usb I was using doesn't work, but I got it from my cousin to try anyways. I ordered one off ebay, hope to get it soon.