Checksum update error GM P01 Bin edit

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

RCSBLSswap

Checksum update error GM P01 Bin edit

Post by RCSBLSswap »

Tuner Pro Version 5.00.9322.00
Was able to flash 2 different archives into a module both with 12208332 SW. Extracted the BINs using LSDroid. Grabbed the correct XDF and loaded a BIN and the XDF in TunerPro. After making all my mods when trying to save I am getting "Error - One or more checksums could not be updated. Check Checksum addressing, etc, for validity". Any ideas? I googled this and searched the forum but came up empty with a solution that will work for me. I tried flashing anyways and nuked a controller, but was able to recover it with service tools and a stock archive. I extracted the BINs using LSdroid.
RCSBLSswap

Re: Checksum update error GM P01 Bin edit

Post by RCSBLSswap »

If I go to Help: Plugins - Nothing is listed. I even reinstalled TunerPro with no change...DLL is in the c:/Documents/TnerPro Files/Plugins Folder...Running Windows 10...
babbit bearings

Post by babbit bearings »

Same for me the .dll is in the correct location, but is not listed in help => plug-ins
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

The P01 checksum plugin is written by a third party, you will need to contact them if there is an issue with it.