ALDL Cal

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

mnilss44

ALDL Cal

Post by mnilss44 »

Mark , I viewed some posts and it seem´s there´s not any copy-able featuers pland , but how about a calculation function "offline" or even better "Online" based on ALDL parameters when ALDL logging are working in TP , then users can do their own Calculation.

Seem´s my first conversion from TC->TP work´s now ,have not tried it with a romulator yet :wink: , is their any autoupdata function to enable so when I release my mouse button update is done :idea:
Regards
Mike.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

a ways down the road, yeah, i plan to do "auto-tuning" stuff. have a number of fundamentals to get into place before that can even happen though.

regarding the autoupdate, currently you need to click the update button in order for the emulator to be updated.

adding full-on autoupdate would be possible, but more difficult, because i wouldn't necessarily know when you're done typing in a value in the editor and therefore know when to perform the update. this would be very easy with the slider bars and even the graphs. maybe i'll just give the option to autoupdate when using the sliders and graphs? im not sure. maybe that'd be confusing though. i can hear the questions "how come when i move the graph it update, but when i type in the value, it doesn't?"

usability is a hard issue to tackle when you get into complex stuff like this! =)
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am