Help on data logging for beginner

Discuss anything tuning related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ADS01

Help on data logging for beginner

Post by ADS01 »

hello everyone...

I've got a 2009 rs focus and have done some data logging over the past few days. And want to know what I'm looking at???
I'm new to ECU LOGGING 

I've data logged with tunerpro RT. And also have winols to look at the data aswell......
THE QUESTION IM ASKING IS HOW DO I KNOW IF IM LOOKING AT FUEL TABLES OR TIMING TABLES, INJECTION PULSE WIDTHS
Vince_Adams

Re: Help on data logging for beginner

Post by Vince_Adams »

Hello. TunerPro RT is a software platform designed to allow you to manipulate the calibration data existing in modern gear, transmission and body control electronics. WinOls - MS43 firmware calibration data starts from address 0x70000.
The software version is at the beginning of the calibrations and is repeated 3 times. By default, in the WinOls editor, the values ​​at the required address are illustrated as bars. In order to see the digital values ​​of the software version, you need to switch to ASCII mode by right-clicking in the dump field and selecting "ASCII". C_TI_MIN_IV - minimum injection time in ms. The controller will never open the injector for less than the set time. Typically - 0.352 msec. IP_TIB (12 × 16) - basic injection in ms. In fact, it is the static of the injectors. Axis 1 - revolutions Axis 2 - air flow rate (g / sec If you need to adjust the mixture, then you should start with this map. All calculations for injection time in normal operation, when the air flow sensor is working, are based on this value. This is the so-called alpha / n map. Many tuners use it when installing a multi-throttle intake and, accordingly, removing the mass air flow sensor from the system.With this approach, the load on the motor (air flow) is calculated very inaccurately and, as a result, the output air-fuel mixture and ignition leave much to be desired. If it is too difficult for you to understand this, I advise you to use videos on YouTube in which the authors show how to correctly search and edit tables of different parameters for registering data. here you can find a couple of dozen videos on this topic, and most of them are posted by channels with more than 36 thousand subscribers! I am sure this is because the owners of such channels use https://soclikes.com/buy-youtube-subscribers services in order to wind up subscribers.