93 Corvette stock not connecting

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

jph46

93 Corvette stock not connecting

Post by jph46 »

Can not get Turner Pro RT to connect flashes back and forth connected and not. Everything else has been doubled checked. Only looking to data log at this time. Lots of old posts about this issue but can't seem to find a fix, help please.
1993 Corvette LT1 stock.
Charon9

Post by Charon9 »

There is a post somewhere in these forums (don't ask me where, sorry) that explains how to edit the "Read Data Request" (commands) to put a pause before the next request is made. Something about the older computers won't see the request as it was issued 'too fast' before it could complete the first request.

I found that 'fix' and did it on my setup and it mostly stopped the error - could tweak it to slow it down more, but it works fine for me (I ignore the error)
Axman

Post by Axman »

I am having the same issue with the exact same car, thought it might be the adx file, I posted the problem on the need an adx file on the site here to no reply. I also slowed it down as Charon9 suggested. Hit me up if you come across a fix and I'll do the same...