monitor window blank when changing log file

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

The1

monitor window blank when changing log file

Post by The1 »

Not sure if this is on the list or not, tested this myself on 3 computers with xp/win7, when changing from one adx to another if the log file isn't closed the next log file opened will be blank in the monitor graph, from then even closing the log and reopening will not work, another seperate log file has to opened then go back to the one your trying to use to get the data to show up.

Hope this explains it, sounds as if the data isn't being reloaded every time you open a new log file.
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

i believe this has happened to me before as well..

i think i usually either close/reopen the monitor window or close/reopen tunerpro itself and it fixes it?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

You're sure the ADX you're opening was the one that was used to create the log (or a derivative of it)? If not, the log and ADX will be mismatched.

You might also try re-opening the log when you encounter this.

Meanwhile, I'll take a look next time I'm in front of the code.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
festy

Post by festy »

I've seen this a few times too.
The monitor window is blank, but the data list shows correctly.
The1

Post by The1 »

so far i havn't had the blank log issue back again with the new verison though now i have another issue.

Using the same ADX, if i have one log open and goto load another log recorded with the same adx sometimes it will not load it, the loading bar across the bottom doesn't load the log file. It's like that log file is stuck in there and wont let you open another log file, i have to change ADX files then i can open another log and it will load the log file.