Tuner Pro RT not working with Moathes ostric II...

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ACERD250

Tuner Pro RT not working with Moathes ostric II...

Post by ACERD250 »

Hi I have a problem that is making me go crazy regions and unfortunately I have to deliver the car to the customer, I hope you're help, I have traveled far and wide but found nothing.

The problem is that I open the software and connect it to the emulator and the ostrich 2.0 ricoosce perfectly, so I go to load the bin. that is, the map and upload the emulator connected to the controller. But the problem is that the software tells me "OUT: Not connect ... fi writing yellow and I can not go on. how can I fix this?? help me please. :?
ACERD250

Post by ACERD250 »

edit: "DA:Not connect"

this is the error...

emulator is working perfect...

sorry for my english.... :D
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

the box with the DA status is for datalogging, has nothing to do with the emulator.
ACERD250

u.u

Post by ACERD250 »

so why, if I connect the emulator to the controller does not work??
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

to let tunerpro know the emulator is hooked up, go to Tools _> intiallize emulation hardware.

i can't really help beyond that though since i have never used one.
ACERD250

help

Post by ACERD250 »

I do as you say Initialize emulation but nothing happens, do not really know how to do it. means that I threw money to ostrich emulator 2.0.

you can not give me any advice for a road or emulate? thanks
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

At the bottom of the screen you should see a box that says "Ostrich 2.0?.?? connected" The "?.??" would be your firmware version.

As long as that is there, the Ostrich is connected fine.

You will then to emulate click on the emulate button, which is located to the right of the Initialize hardware button, and looks like an EPROM. If you hover your mouse over the button the description will pop saying "Enable/Disable Emulation." Click on that and you will see a flag in the bottom left of the scree go green and say "Emulating." You will now have any changes you make in the bin uploaded as you make them. If you are using the slider function on the 2D and 3D maps, they will upload when you release the mouse button.

The "DA: Not Connected" message pertains to the ALDL option, that is used by GM ECMs predominantly, that uses another cable to read the datastream from the ECM, and display it on a virtual dashboard. This has no bearing on emulator functionality.