Possible two logg ALDL Cable and Wideband wit TP?

Discuss anything tuning related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

passuff

Possible two logg ALDL Cable and Wideband wit TP?

Post by passuff »

I would like to logg at least from two serial devices. How could I do that?
I think its only possible to configure one serial device...
Any ideas?
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

can't say i've ever tried it, but open up two instances of tunerpro RT V5, set the ports correctly and load the definitions that apply to whatever you're logging and try that.
passuff

Post by passuff »

robertisaar wrote:can't say i've ever tried it, but open up two instances of tunerpro RT V5, set the ports correctly and load the definitions that apply to whatever you're logging and try that.
not bad ;)
but dont you think that you get data from only one device in each logging file/window?
That would be the same as when I take the oem logger for each device..
But I cant try yet.. still waiting for some parts...
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

to get data from more than one device into a single instance of tunerpro, you would need to write your own datalogging plugin i would think.

after that, i'm really not sure how you would setup a single ADX to react properly to two simultaneous streams....
passuff

Post by passuff »

robertisaar wrote:to get data from more than one device into a single instance of tunerpro, you would need to write your own datalogging plugin i would think.

after that, i'm really not sure how you would setup a single ADX to react properly to two simultaneous streams....
ahh tooo bad..
somebody knows another tool that can handle more than one serial device and has a editable user interface like TP?