Mefi/Delphi 4a & 4b ecu????'s

Discuss anything tuning related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

GAMEOVER

Mefi/Delphi 4a & 4b ecu????'s

Post by GAMEOVER »

Couple of question's. Trying to tune LS1-LS2 & Truck Vortec 4.8, 5.3, 6.0
Is it possible to integrate Innovative Wideband O2 into scanner-pro?
I have absolutely no luck with scanner pro, half way thru a data log session scanner-pro always freeze's and I have to re-start my laptop.....(i'm using Vista 32 bit)
Is it possible with scanner-pro & tuner-pro, opened simultaneously, to be able to see a highlighted cell of where in the tune it currently is? Or highlight an area in the data log and it's automatically highlighted in tuner-pro.....:shock:
cbernhardt

Re: Mefi/Delphi 4a & 4b ecu????'s

Post by cbernhardt »

GAMEOVER wrote:Couple of question's. Trying to tune LS1-LS2 & Truck Vortec 4.8, 5.3, 6.0
Is it possible to integrate Innovative Wideband O2 into scanner-pro?
I have absolutely no luck with scanner pro, half way thru a data log session scanner-pro always freeze's and I have to re-start my laptop.....(i'm using Vista 32 bit)
Is it possible with scanner-pro & tuner-pro, opened simultaneously, to be able to see a highlighted cell of where in the tune it currently is? Or highlight an area in the data log and it's automatically highlighted in tuner-pro.....:shock:
I am using ScannerPro with an MEFI4a controller on a GM Ram Jet 350 engine. I have an Innovate LM-1 wideband connected to the MEFI controller strictly for logging the air/fuel ratio, the MEFI4a has its own narrow band sensor. I am using software from OBD Diagnostics. Here is a link to how I did it:
http://www.carols62.com/ramjet/wideband.html

I am using ScannerPro on and older Dell laptop with Windows XP with no data logging problems. Also using the USB cable from OBD Diagnostics that comes with their MEFIBurn software.

As far as I know there is no way to highlight the cells by linking the two programs.
GAMEOVER

Post by GAMEOVER »

Thanks, I'll give it a try....