XDF falls short of being usable for Honda?

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

TechSmurf

XDF falls short of being usable for Honda?

Post by TechSmurf »

It appears that XDF is ill equipped to deal with the psychotic nature of Honda fuel tables (per-column multipliers). Prior discussion outside this forum suggested this would not be a problem... so, now that it appears to be a problem, I guess I'll bring it up on this forum. So what happened? :)
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

It will get there. I designed it to be easily extensible (XDF = extensible definition format).

What happened is this:

I do this in my spare time. With all the things to focus on, all the platforms that people want it to work with, and all the other things that exist in life outside of writing software (like, my wife!), I just haven't gotten to it. Fun factor (for me) is key to continuing development. If I kill myself trying to keep up with this stuff, the software will die with me.

Edit -

I never promised this in 4.0. What I've intended all along was to have this in the 4.X series. I currently have plans for both Ford and Honda support in 4.1. We'll see how it goes.

DISCLAIMER:

I, the author, retain the right to change schedules, features, and my mind in general at any point regardless of potential impact. Not valid in all states. Check your local laws for applicability.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
dynowog

Post by dynowog »

Mangus wrote: I currently have plans for both Ford and Honda support in 4.1. We'll see how it goes.
wow sounds great good luck with time i eagerly await!!!!
computer illiterate AUSSIE!!!