paul

TunerPro 4.0

Post by paul »

Any info on how version 4x is going ? :?:

Keep up the good work everyone involved ! :wink:
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Give the beta a shot. It is a beta, however. keep that in mind. report bugs, back your files up.

http://tunerpro.markmansur.com/beta/tpbeta.htm
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
paul

Post by paul »

Hi Mangus , At the moment my car is still in a LOT of little bit's ,I still have a ways to go but I will get there one day ( :roll: ) I have been doing a lot of reading and just like to get in on the new stuff :D

If I could have helped in anyway I would , Maybe next time ....

Regards
Paul
Teeleton

Post by Teeleton »

Found a small bug. If you make an ALDL datastream edit, click cancel, and then Yes to save changes, the changes don't actually get saved.

4.0 is much improved over 3 for trying to datalog a 7747. I almost have all of the bugs worked out in my unit conversions. With V3, I would get choppy readings where I would get a value on one update, and then zero on the next, rinse, repeat. Loaded the exact stream def under 4.0, and it reads every snapshot perfectly. Thanks for releasing this beta. I've been putting the ALDL & Dash portion through it's paces, and enjoying having a large display I can see from the driver's seat.

Teeleton
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Email me bugs, please, but keep them coming.

So you can successfully log a 160 baud vehicle?

Thanks.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Teeleton

Post by Teeleton »

I can monitor it, but it doesn't seem to want to write anything to the datalog. I just get a header in the .adl file, even after driving around recording for 20-30 minutes. The dash and everything else seems to work great, though. Since I could never get V3 to even read properly, I never even attempted to datalog with it, so this is kinda new territory with TunerPro for me. I'm still getting some of the 7747 conversion factors worked out, then I'll throw the .xdf up for everyone else to play with.

I'll send future bug reports to your email. You want datalogs/screen caps/bin/ecu/xdf/ads as file attachments as well?

Since you already have this forum setup, maybe it would be a good idea to put a bugzilla setup on the server as well to help you manage bug reports.

Teeleton
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

I need to get a 160 baud ECM and pigtails for my ECM test bench. That would greatly enhance my ability to get the 160 baud stuff working.

I'll check out bugzilla.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am