Graph adjust problems.

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Six_Shooter

Graph adjust problems.

Post by Six_Shooter »

I was playing with a code 59 bin tonight, and when I would try to adjust the table in the graph, the very first click would drop the selected point to the bottom of the graph. I would not be able to adjust this point by clicking on and using the mouse. The rest of the points could be adjusted at will however.
I did find a way around this, and that was to change a point in the table view, then open the graph and all points would be adjustable as they should be. It didn't seem to matter what point I changed in the table it kept the first click drop from happening.

the .bin was v18 starter bin -1, and this seemed to happen with any table I opened.

I have had this happen previously with other bins on other ECMs ($42 on '7747), but only seemed to happen once, and I could adjust the dropped point without issue.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

the point was above or below the min/max set in the table XDF data.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

I don't see anything that indicates a min/max value in the xdf editor for that table.

Like I said I also had this happen with other bins/xdf, but not as severe, I could adjust that point normally after the point dropped.
dfddfd2

Post by dfddfd2 »

It might be the "Use Low Range" and "Use High Range" fields in the "General" tab dialog.
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

dfddfd2 wrote:It might be the "Use Low Range" and "Use High Range" fields in the "General" tab dialog.
No, both "use high range" and "use low range" are unchecked.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Email me the repro (w/ supporting files).
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

Mangus wrote:Email me the repro (w/ supporting files).
Done.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

The behavior is because that particular table is flat. If you pull one point down, then pull another one down, then pull the original down further, you'll see what I mean.

The behavior is by-design.

You have three options: drag the point where you want it (which might take a while with the auto-scale), type in the value in the table itself, or turn off 3D graph auto-range.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

If I just open the graph and click on a point to adjust, it does the dropping deal, and then I can NOT adjust this point back to where it started unless I do it manually in the table, I can adjust it farther down in the graph view, but not back to the original value.