APU1 + LC-1 Diagram

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Rally Smith

APU1 + LC-1 Diagram

Post by Rally Smith »

I hope this helps lots of people that are just starting out. This is the diagram of how I set up my APU1 with my LC-1 Wide Band O2. Make sure and read the literature on these items to make sure it will work with your application. I take absolutely no responsibility if you blow something up. If you read the info and follow on the image it should make complete sense.

Click the link below for the LC-1 Manual if you don't already have it.

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/supp ... Manual.pdf

Best of luck,

Rick

julian537

Post by julian537 »

How do I set up TunerproRT to show me the WB signal?
Is it already in the 42 definition? how do I assign the Channel 1 signal coming from the autoprom to show up on the ALDL values?
Rally Smith

Post by Rally Smith »

Good question.... I have not been able to successfully do that either. I however have just run the program from the LC1 and used it directly to get the A/F ratio. I would like to know that too but free time these days are few and far between.
JP86SS

Post by JP86SS »

I experimented with this and found the easiest way to find the channels (unless someone already knows) is to add several extra data words into the ADX definition and watch to see which one changes as expected.
Channel can be verified by viewing changing values, opening the "AutoProm A/D data" on the Tools menu in TP lets you see them.

Not sure how many data words are in the $42 definition.
Try adding 3 double word entries.
Set to 16 bit, use 1024 scaling because the AP inputs are 10 bit, not full 16 bit.
display all 3 in TP and watch which one changes. Then go after refining the scaled values.
See the "Scaling the Moates I/O" thread for some numbers and indications of channel sequences that may help.
Not sure if this is needed but... Something to try if all else fails.
Increase the number of "body size and payload size by 6 each in the reply definition also to ensure you get all the extra data from the AP channels.
I forget if i had to do that or not when my ADPAC was running.
Rally Smith

Post by Rally Smith »

Read this thread to get your WBO2 Dash working. I mirrored these screen shots and all is good.......FINALLY.

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/gene ... 250-2.html
EagleMark

Post by EagleMark »

Hey Rally Smith, would it be OK with you to save the illistration on our EFI website? Take a look!
http://www.eagle-mark.com/Forums/index.php

We've been saving and documenting all our work for a few reasons but one is to take a load of Mark here at TunerPro so he can enjoy life and keep writing us software!!!! :D

I've also got this same equiptment and have not tried to instll it yet.

I think that if you click tools then AutoProm A/D data has something to do with it as well. But like I said I have not had time to hook it up...

Good work BTW!!! Should be a huge help!!!
1990 Chevy Suburban
1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1.
1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 TBI

GearHead-EFI.com EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners!
Rally Smith

Post by Rally Smith »

Absolutely! I ask for so much help, I hoped I would be able to give back at some point.

Rick
EagleMark

Post by EagleMark »

That's the additude we have over there! It's a team effort, we all share, we all help each other and we all have fun doing it.

It was started as a place to keep what we all share. It has been working very well. Although a very new site many people have already commented it has been of help and great documentation.
1990 Chevy Suburban
1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1.
1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 TBI

GearHead-EFI.com EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners!