Latest Version of RT Has Bug on Save.

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

magg

Latest Version of RT Has Bug on Save.

Post by magg »

When saving a log in latest version of RT (7431) program crashes. Log may or may not be saved. Has occured on at least three occassions, been forced to revert to earlier version (6156). Logs were for periods of some hours, have not tried with shorter periods.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

There isn't much actionable info here.

I presume you're talking about data logging? What OS? What ADX are you using to log? Note that the logs are always saved, as they're being written. When stopping and specifying a filename, you're not actually saving anything new, instead, you're moving the temporary log to the location that you specify. The original log (temp.xdl) is in documents\TunerPro Files\.

So, if you're seeing a crash after entering a filename after hitting stop, then perhaps you're out of hard drive space, and the move can't complete?
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
magg

Post by magg »

It has been brought to my attention that a newer version (7532) of TP5 RT is now available, so I will try it & perhaps my problem will be resolved.