XDF and ADX modified error, upload fail.

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Six_Shooter

XDF and ADX modified error, upload fail.

Post by Six_Shooter »

I have been getting XDF and ADX modified warnings popping up upon closing TP RT, even though I haven't modified either item. ADX modified warning comes up more often. This has happened with the last few builds.

I haven't been able to pinpoint any pattern to why this would be just yet, but I'm trying to pay attention to anything else that is going on, like putting the laptop into standby mode with TP RT open or something like that. I'll try a few things over the next week, when I know I have some time to try a few different things.

I'm also getting a LOT of upload failed errors popping up, while trying to emulate. This has happened in the last few builds, not constantly, but enough to be annoying, enough that I end up not using emulation and just upload entire bins. This seemed to happen more while trying to tune my Grandfather's '71 Pick up, that I am using a '7427 ECM in and an $0D bin.

I'll try and find a pattern to make this repeatable and post anything I can find.
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

from what i can tell, even slight changes, like adding/removing/changing a monitor will prompt to save a ADX...

and moving items in a XDF will as well... i've done that a few times accidentally due to the pad on my laptop being more sensitive than i'd like.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

ADX modified will happen if you change the configuration of a dashboard or monitor by right-clicking in them and selecting different items to display.

XDF modified should only happen if you change any of the XDF parameter settings, including dragging and dropping them in ordered list mode, or copy and pasting them.

Send me more info on the emulation upload failures.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am