Need help! crazy 3d map

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

voldenracing

Need help! crazy 3d map

Post by voldenracing »

Any one knows what is wrong?

I use version 4.14 , with moates APU1 AutoProm , and this is hapend when i put a chip in the autoprom and download the info too tunerpro, i have triied different chips and no success.
anyone knows what is the problem??
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

judging by the top picture, it looks like the XDF is messed up.

both the RPM and what i assume to be LV8 or its equivalent, are not even sequentially numbered...
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

robertisaar wrote:judging by the top picture, it looks like the XDF is messed up.

both the RPM and what i assume to be LV8 or its equivalent, are not even sequentially numbered...
I concur.
voldenracing

Post by voldenracing »

i have tryed several XDF`s and still got the same problem,
the XDF i use here is from an nissan S13 i download here from the forum, and use the moates to read from the chip from the ecu in the car.

any one knows how to fix this?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Are you sure that the bin is valid (that it was read properly), and that the XDF is the proper XDF for the bin?
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
voldenracing

Post by voldenracing »

Mangus wrote:Are you sure that the bin is valid (that it was read properly), and that the XDF is the proper XDF for the bin?
yes i pretty sure , but if you or any one could e-mail me postmaster@voldenracing.no a working bin and XDF, of any car , so that i could try it.
?
thanks

kenneth
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

voldenracing wrote:
Mangus wrote:Are you sure that the bin is valid (that it was read properly), and that the XDF is the proper XDF for the bin?
yes i pretty sure , but if you or any one could e-mail me postmaster@voldenracing.no a working bin and XDF, of any car , so that i could try it.
?
thanks

kenneth
There are matching XDF and BINs installed with the software - 6E.xdf and arap.bin (or apyp.bin).
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Rogue_Ant

Post by Rogue_Ant »

Mine looks similar when I try to download the .bin from the Ostrich to TunerPro...
voldenracing

Post by voldenracing »

Rogue_Ant wrote:Mine looks similar when I try to download the .bin from the Ostrich to TunerPro...

i am starting too wonder if its a regional problems, what country do you stay/use it in?

i stay Norway
Rogue_Ant

Post by Rogue_Ant »

USA
uglykid

Post by uglykid »

Ok, I guess I'm going jump in here and say that I've also been completely un-successful in downloading a bin from my ostrich2.. My bin is 32k, and I can load and use all 8 spots on it, but trying to read the bins back from it never works.

Whatever I'm getting back from the ostrich does not match anything on my original bin at all, and if I'm loading all 8 spots something on the dump should match my original bin somewhere. I've always assumed that since there was no existing XDF for my bin, it was my own screw-up. Now I'm starting to wonder.

I guess that if someone can point me to a known good matching bin/xdf from something else, I'll load that on my ostrich and see if it dumps right.

(edit.. saw the post above, I'll have a try this weekend and let you know)
uglykid

Post by uglykid »

Ran across my ostrich and cable tonight, so I loaded the matched bin/xdf included with TP5, and it uploaded and downloaded fine.