2D tables

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Six_Shooter

2D tables

Post by Six_Shooter »

The last few days I've noticed that opening 2D tables will sometimes flash up real quick (in the work space), but then not show. clicking on the xdf item again may get a quick flash again, sometimes not.

3D tables are uneffected.

This only happens after looking through several tables, 2D and 3D.

I just checked again, and everything BUT the 3D tables are effected, constants/scalers will do the quick flash, along with the flags.

Closing and reopening TP RT seems to remove the problem, for a while.

I'm using code59, with the code59 1.3 xdf.

TPRT is build 381
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

Just an update to this.

This has happened on my desktop as well, only once so far, but I have only recently started using my desktop for ECM test bench purposes.

I have used $59 and S_AUJP on the desktop.

Same build on my Desktop, both full registered editions.

Any idea why this could be happening?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Sorry I missed this one. Are you still experiencing this? If so, email me the repro steps and I"ll make sure it's not an issue in v5.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
nrthrly

Post by nrthrly »

When might that be? :wink:
94 Chevy Suburban
383 TPI Vortec
Tow/Show
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

Mangus wrote:Sorry I missed this one. Are you still experiencing this? If so, email me the repro steps and I"ll make sure it's not an issue in v5.
I haven't had it happen lately, but I also haven't been using TP RT as often as I was last fall.

I'll see if I can make this happen again, and try to reproduce it.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Six_Shooter wrote:but I also haven't been using TP RT as often as I was last fall.
Are you using another product?
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

Mangus wrote:
Six_Shooter wrote:but I also haven't been using TP RT as often as I was last fall.
Are you using another product?
No.

It's winter, or at least has been. :lol: For me that means a few feet of snow on thr ground and cold, cold weather, which I've had my fill of for this winter and can go away anytime time now. Image

I just haven't been tuning since my car is in the garage for the winter and currently taken apart, and my friends vehicles are living the same life. ;) I have been checking things here and there with TP RT over the winter but haven't had this issue pop up since I started and first updated this thread.

I can't find anything else that does was TP RT does, so you don't need to worry about me using anything else Mark. ;)
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

i had a similar problem after opening big 3d tables that wouldnt fit on the screen needed to scroll to find the 2D tables i opened plus sometimes they open under the items list as well so have a hunt they will probably be there hidden under something.