it shows mismatch ADS & XDF

Discuss anything tuning related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

SWINGtech

it shows mismatch ADS & XDF

Post by SWINGtech »

Hello Guys :lol: ,
Please, I need some help!

I’m trying to tune BOSCH MOTRONIC 0 261 200 185(OPEL ASTRA GSI). It has 27c512 UV erasable EEPROM.

When I try to open the Bin file with the 6E / XDF file it shows mismatch ADS & XDF. What does this mean ? How can I fix this? Does the 6E read all bin files all I have to create for each bin I’m using?

By the way, it’s a racing car and the RPM limit is 8500 but on the grape I only got till 6500 RPM, how is that possible?

Thanks and I would appreciate any suggestion :roll: !
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

You can ignore the mismatch. In fact, you can disable the message entirely in preferences.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
SWINGtech

Post by SWINGtech »

Hi there,
I couldn’t manage to get the fuel table on the BIN file, do I have to create XDF file? I got all details like the advance and enrichments and so on.
The car has been programmed by the TPS sensor only. It hasn’t got a MAF or a MAP for the fuel table, B/C of its high profile camshaft 3100 they made it by the TPS voltage straight. I have used it in Italy and it was ok but now I’m in 2800 altitude and it needs to be adjusted. When I accelerate slowly until half it looks Ok but if I accelerate it immediately it floods the sparkplug. I adjusted acceleration enrichment and it doesn’t help. So how can I adjust the fuel table according to my TPS voltage? Would you please look @ my BIN file and advice me?Is there a way to attach it?

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

The 6E xdf is for a Delco 1227165 ecu (the 6E refers to the prom) and is not compatible with your Bosch ecu. You will need to find an xdf that suits your Motronic ecu or build the definition up yourself.