Looking for chrysler support..........

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

greatwhite

Looking for chrysler support..........

Post by greatwhite »

Hi all,

I'm the owner of a 2004 Chrysler 300M special. I love the car, but it has been essentially orphaned by the aftermarket. As a member of the chrysler LH platform (300m, intrepid, concorde lhs, etc), it is mostly seen as a family car. However, there is a small but loyal group of enthusiasts who continue to search for support for the platform.
I was wondering if it would be possible to adapt the tunerpro software to support the LH vehicles?

The vehicle is OBDII compliant and uses VPW SAE J 1850.

I have access to much more technical data as well as factory flash card updates which are done through the DRBIII scan tool. The data appears to be written in a MS acess database format.

I also have access to a member with his own DRBIII (about a $6500 tool for flashing the PCM) who can get information out of the PCM if nessesary. the DRBIII flashes the PCM through the OBDII interface, so it must be possible through other means if the interface and communication issues can be worked out.

I'm hoping mark will take the challenge up and see if the software can be used by a small but loyal core of enthusiasts for a vehicle that has been forgotten by the mainstream.

I will willingly provide as much information as I can about the chrysler vehicles to the cause.

Cheers
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

I'm always willing to take a look at information such as that which you offer, but unfortunately I can't make any promises about support.

New vehicles like yours require the hardware and flashing protocols to actually update the vehicle.

There's a lot of work beyond just TunerPro itself in order to enable this. If you can gather the rest of the necssary resources, I'm game.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am