Support for Wide Band O2 WBO2

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

kaylin4u

Support for Wide Band O2 WBO2

Post by kaylin4u »

Mark,

I know this question had to have come up in the past, but I wanted to throw it out there again to see what you think.

First of all, I have a 1991 Firebird with a 383 HSR, running '7730 SD and installed Innovative WBO2 LC1. Now for my ALDL stream I have my AFR reading through "IAC Min Steps". Is there a way that you can include the "IAC Min Steps" as one of the "dash" settings and datalogs? I'd be more than happy to include my BIN file along with a definition file if need be.

Thanks.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Re: Support for Wide Band O2 WBO2

Post by Mangus »

kaylin4u wrote:Mark,

I know this question had to have come up in the past, but I wanted to throw it out there again to see what you think.

First of all, I have a 1991 Firebird with a 383 HSR, running '7730 SD and installed Innovative WBO2 LC1. Now for my ALDL stream I have my AFR reading through "IAC Min Steps". Is there a way that you can include the "IAC Min Steps" as one of the "dash" settings and datalogs? I'd be more than happy to include my BIN file along with a definition file if need be.

Thanks.
That's what ADS file editing is for. Add it to your ADS, change it to scale how you need, then right-click in the dash and set it as a dash gauge.

You have everything you need to do what you describe. It's just waiting for you to discover!
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
kaylin4u

Post by kaylin4u »

Awesome man! I can't wait to dig into this.