Bin Info

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

SteelDemon

Bin Info

Post by SteelDemon »

Hi there!

I'm embarking on a tuning odessey with Moates and Tunerpro... yet I have a little challenge.

My truck has a 1228062 ECM, and I can't seem to find definition files for it. ($4E)

Will any other files work without harm? Ive read <during MANY a search> that the 8062 is a later version of the 7747. The only thing is, the 8062 is listed (for T-Trucks) as 4.3 /auto, and the 7747 shows 4.3 manual. TunerCAT seems to have something (not sure what) on my ecm, yet will those files (whatever they are) work with tunerpro?

In any event, I'm about to spend quite a bit of cash on the Moates romulation stuff, and Tunerpro looks a great utility, I just need to be sure this'll all work with my truck.

Anyone have any input at all?

Folks, thanks for your patience. I'm really a rookie at this, and I'm looking forward to learning from/with you all.

Thanks so much!

Anthony

94 Blazer LT
91 Jimmy SLE
86 Grand Prix T-Tops
86 Grand Prix 2+2
86 Grand Prix 2+2
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

A $4E definition is here:
http://www.moates.net/fileman/index.php?dir=3)%20Binary%20Editor%20Definitions/1)%20TunerPro%20XDF%20Files/1%29%20General%20Motors

(copy and paste the link)

u: moatesuser
p: moatespassword

-M
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
SteelDemon

Post by SteelDemon »

Thank you very much!