Bin Required $99 Def 6299 ECU with 330hp Crate Motor

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

sonic

Bin Required $99 Def 6299 ECU with 330hp Crate Motor

Post by sonic »

Hi
I have a Suburban C1500 92 model with a create 330hp Engine. It runs realy bad. Does anyone have a bin to suit this combo and advise and other mods that will be required to get it functioning properly. This Truck was purchased to tow a race car and it could not tow a roller blader without pinging its head off :lol: . I have a Moates ostrich & RT Software. I have also convered the 6299 ECU to allow the Ostrich to connect. The engine has had the base tune done. I'm retarding advance on the ostrich to next to nothing and the pulse widths are near max. It will need bigger Injectors I'm sure. All Help appreciated.
Another help would be a ADS file for the 6299 can anyone help with that. :?:

regards

Brett Bresnan
SONIC Injection
Australia
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

There's a bin library here:
ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/pub/gmecm/bin_lib/

That should provide you with a number of stock bins. What is best for your setup is a tough question to answer. If you have the base tune done, start there. Datalog to determine what needs adjusting, then start adjusting (being careful to note what is changing with each edit).
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am