Fuel/timing tables coming up all zeros or all 255

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Scott Macpherson

Fuel/timing tables coming up all zeros or all 255

Post by Scott Macpherson »

Hi. I just bought an Ostrich and Tunerpro RT and am having trouble getting the bins to show up properly. The first couple of bins I tried were supposed to be stock DSM images and I used a couple different .ecu and XDF definitions but each time it always showed the rev limiter as 50.7 and the other tables as all zeros or all sevens etc. After trying a few more I found a bin/ecu combination that would yield proper numbers in the rev limit/injector compensation tables but the tables listed at the bottom left like fuel/timing would still be some wild number. I uploaded the bin to the ostrich anyway and it seems to work in the car(stutterbox and everything) but the fuel/timing tables are not showing the proper numbers. I figure it is something to do with my definition file but I used the one that was posted with the .bin in this thread :

http://www.labattz.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... t=tunerpro

I have tried several combinations of bin/ecu files but the best I can get is to have the settings in the "Constants" come out correctly. The settings in the Tables box are always really skewed and are always the same number.. be it 0000000 or 7.6.

I'm really new at this, hopefully it is something simple.
Scott Macpherson

Post by Scott Macpherson »

Got it figured out, had to change the offset on the XDF header to 8000, everything reading normal now.
Brendan

Post by Brendan »

I'm just getting started and I'm having the same problems. I had already changed my hex offset to 8000 but still not getting correct values on any of my maps. I'm just at a loss since I'm soo new.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Brendan wrote:I'm just getting started and I'm having the same problems. I had already changed my hex offset to 8000 but still not getting correct values on any of my maps. I'm just at a loss since I'm soo new.
Most likely you're using the incorrect definition, then.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am