problem with calculated axis in non square table.

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

raparici

problem with calculated axis in non square table.

Post by raparici »

Hi Mark,

Yesterday I installed and began to test Tuner Pro 4.14. It was the 1st time I was using your software and I have to congratulate you for the beautiful piece of software that you have produced. Some years ago I did a tunning tool for windows that interfaced the xtronics romulator that work specificaly for Magneti Marelli ecus and I know the work it requires. I like the multiple possibilities of your graphic interface, there are many good details there for the tuner like the possibilities for the definition files, it is amazing. Since I want to move to Ostrich I thought about playing a bit with your software creating a definition file that permit to work with my ecus instead of implementing the support for Ostrich in my software. Since TunerPro RT is so much developed I think I will stick to it, however I have a problem with an xdf item. When I create a table of 10x16 (10 rows, 16 cols) with calculated axis values the col axis only shows correctly the first 10 (16bit values with -2 steps). The same table but in 16x16 works fine. Are you aware of this bug? Btw during an xdf item edition the software hang. It happened once after 2h playing with it. I don't know what triggered this hang exactly.

kind regards and congratulations again,

keep the good work!

Ruben Aparici
Barcelona (Spain)
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Hi Ruben -

No, I wasn't aware of this. Can you send me a sample definition that shows this bug with a description? I'll fix it right away.

Thanks!

M
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am