A9L Accel Enrich Mult vs TP Table Not Saving Properly

Discuss Ford tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

1stgen

A9L Accel Enrich Mult vs TP Table Not Saving Properly

Post by 1stgen »

I recently got going on TunerPro (thanks cougar5.0) and have been inputting my tune from CalEdit A10 into TunerPro. I have had good luck except for one item so far. It is in regards to the Accelerator Enrichment Multiplier vs TP table (FN331B). I have the A9L xdf from the TunerPro website and the 5 cells for volts in this table come up as 0.02 volts (cell 1 comes up as 0.00 volts). So I input the proper volts into the cells as well as the changes to the multiplier cells and save the changes (I have even graphed it properly prior to saving it). When I go back to review the table, it has changed the cells for volts back to the 0.02 v and 0.00 v but properly saved the multiplier changes. Anybody have an idea as to why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?
Greg

FFR Mark II Cobra Replica, 347 EFI, AEM WB O2, TwEECer RT, TunerPro, EEC Analyzer
1stgen

Post by 1stgen »

sailor bob wrote this over on the EECTuning forum.

"Change the item's X conversion from X/12800 to X/12800*256. The problem is because the table lookup is byte sized instead of the usual word sized lookup."

I did what he suggested and it worked. I assume the xdf file should have this altered as it seems to be an error.
Greg

FFR Mark II Cobra Replica, 347 EFI, AEM WB O2, TwEECer RT, TunerPro, EEC Analyzer
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

Fixed in the latest A9L xdf now available.