Probs with display of data, ? ADX file wrong

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

DrHP

Probs with display of data, ? ADX file wrong

Post by DrHP »

Beginner with QH connected to A9P/GUF1 Ford ecu. I can connect the emulator and DA no prob, but my complaint/prob is that within the dash/monitor there is no RPM indicated along with phony looking TPS values. I'm using GUFB_56k.adx, do I need to convert the 56k to 64k via the stacker tool? Is this the prob with my lack of data? I've attempted the stack procedure but chickened out because of confusion with the instructions. This vehicle runs like it doesn't know who's on first, very erratic idle, I checked the TPS voltage at the ecm connector its present and changes correctly, tracked down the TFI PIP circuit for continuity its good (the thing runs!), but still nothing regarding rpm displayed. The timing and fueling (o2 v) jumps around with the speed changes, at least they are being displayed! I'm thinking that I screwed up somewhere in the process. Also, I have adjusted the timing at idle and it does change with the cal change. Just need some advice regarding these probs, Thanks! Dennis B