M0M2 TunerPro Support

Discuss Ford tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

Motorhead

M0M2 TunerPro Support

Post by Motorhead »

Using resources that an acquaintance so graciously shared, I've managed to create a somewhat useful XDF for the M0M2 Ranger ECU. I'm more than happy to share if anyone is interested, so long as it's not monetized.

I've mapped the MAF transfer in kg/hr and CFM, along with some idle speed adjustments and EGR values. I still need to identify the injector slope settings, so we can make changes there as well.
decipha

Post by decipha »

whats up motorhead?

I do most all the development for the fords using the QH with tunerpro.

I have free XDF and now my Universal ADX downloads directly on my website with base tunes and custom tuning write ups etc...

MOM2 is the AJAQ4 strategy, I've done QUITE A BIT of disassembly on the AJAQ5 strategy which can be upgraded by simply writing a newer bin to it.

I'll post it up on my website when someone requests it. If you have anything you want to share my email is decipha at efidynotuning dot com just ZIP it and shoot it over, if its rather large files I can give you access to my guest folder on my ftp server to upload it no prob
Motorhead

Post by Motorhead »

That's cool! I didn't know it was a part of a strategy group :D. I'd be happy to exchange thoughts with you, and have come across your work before.

I guess I'll shoot you an email with an official request :D.
decipha

Post by decipha »

it appears my information was inaccurate, I looked up your M0M2 catch code and it is in fact an early 90s ranger 2.3L? EEC-IV

I was mixed up with another catch code which I thought yours was but isn't. You cant run the AJAQ5 code on an EEC-IV.

In any case, let me know if you want to share your work with the world and if so I can help you out with it. The more support the better IMO.

Do you have the datalogging going? Are you using a QH?
Motorhead

Post by Motorhead »

I am.in fact using a QH, and don't have logging going yet. I was beginning to wonder about the AJAQ4 statement. It is, in fact, for the manual 2.3 1990 Ranger. The work I have so far can mostly be credited to someone else, who I don't want to out without permission, but he should be more than willing to share as well. All I've done so far is translate his disassembly notes into a partially workable XDF.
decipha

Post by decipha »

I understand, keep on keeping on!

have fun with her, LMK if you need anything
Motorhead

Post by Motorhead »

I ran it by the guy who gave me the files, and he's cool with sharing. The file package is on my private server.

http://developer-aa51.com/EEC_Tuning_Info
decipha

Post by decipha »

that's a mess

I see you have my gufx xdf zipped in there :)
Motorhead

Post by Motorhead »

Yep. The more examples to look at, the better IMO :D

And I apologize about the mess, but when I get into it, the organization is the first to go.
Motorhead

Re: M0M2 TunerPro Support

Post by Motorhead »

I guess I need to reshare the XDF since my server has been down for quite some time...
Attachments
m0m2_public_2-8-21.zip
(230.48 KiB) Downloaded 298 times