16197427 ecu Connection to ECU Adjustment

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

Dudusa

16197427 ecu Connection to ECU Adjustment

Post by Dudusa »

, I installed on a CHEVY engine a small block 350 ECU I installed a cable according to the diagram and the software tuonerpro rt confirmed that the cable is OK!

I click on a connection in the dialog box and the color below changes to peach ie the connection, the software and the ecu communicate.

For some reason I can not see the engine data (inactive island window) Maybe you have an idea What I did not do right.

I worked with WINALDL in another vehicle and it worked very well .... In addition I would appreciate someone who would send me the setup files such as XDM and ADX and everything it takes to see the engine data in my vehicle

Thanks
dex
The Ford Guy

Re: 16197427 ecu Connection to ECU Adjustment

Post by dex »

What is the 'broadcast code' (aka BCC) of the ECM you are using? This is needed to see if there is an ADX for that particular application.
Dudusa

Re: 16197427 ecu Connection to ECU Adjustment

Post by Dudusa »

Hello and thanks to the assistants I do not know all the settings you wrote, I know that in order to connect to the ECU 16197427 you need a suitable cable and setting parameters of the ECU I would be happy for any help you give me can also be sent to dudusa2@gmail.com