1995 chevy burb

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

warsawchevyguy

1995 chevy burb

Post by warsawchevyguy »

im having a few issues with adjusting values in my main spark table vs map vs rpm open throttle. im using tuner pro rt registered version, info is 95 burb, ecm 7427 bnkm , $31. while editing values in the mentioned table i cannot save values greater than what is already there, i am trying to redo the entire map because what i have is done is swap in a vortec engine and run the tbi on it, basucally swapped intakes and kept the tbi setup. i have reached out to a few tuners and they recomend starting with the vortec timing table but when i plug in values and hit the commit to changes the values do not over write the factory ones ( if i insert a lower value it does save)
RonchyRon

Re: 1995 chevy burb

Post by RonchyRon »

Were you able to solve this problem?

I have the same truck, 7427 BNKM, and have installed a vortec 5.7 crate motor, ramjet cam, headers and edelbrock performer manifold adapted to TBI. I have been working on the tune for a while now and have gotten through a few issues. If you still need input on the timing tables, that is where I had the most problems but the best success at getting it running well.