Missing data in List view

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ChiefChicken

Missing data in List view

Post by ChiefChicken »

I'm new to TunerPro and am having a hard time displaying the "list" view while datalogging.

Car is a 1989 corvette, bone stock. I'm using a Moates Xtreme ALDL datalogger.
The bin / xdf / ads files I'm starting with were downloaded from the TunerPro website, I'm running TunerPro RT 5

I used the TunerProRT built in utility to convert the ads file to adx. It was a little clumsy, but seemed to work.

TunerPro recognizes the Moates hardware, and I can connect to the car.

In "dash" view, I can see all sorts of variables that appear accurate. Temp / throttle position / etc.
I can change the gauges on "dash" view to things like O2 sensor and others. Accurate data appears when I do this.

The problem I have is that when I select the "list" view, all the parameters are there, just no data from the car.
In front of each item is a small box, no actual data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
sturgillbd

Re: Missing data in List view

Post by sturgillbd »

I'm seeing the same issue since I installed Windows 10 on my tuning laptop. I can recreate the same issue on my Windows 10 Workstation. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. My older laptop with Windows XP works fine. The datastream data is still there. Dash, history tables and monitors work fine. List view shows odd symbols instead of the flags and numerical data. Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing. Maybe Mark will know what is going on if he sees this post. It appears to be a font issue but I may be wrong. No problem displaying 3d tables in wireframe. I have used Tunerpro for a few years and have registered. I am using the latest version.
data.jpg
data.jpg (96.7 KiB) Viewed 8292 times
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

I've finally been able to reproduce this and fix it. I'll be posting a new build that fixes this soon.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

New build is now available at www.tunerpro.net/downloadapp.htm
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
ChiefChicken

Post by ChiefChicken »

Thank you for following up on this. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try it out this weekend.

Thanks again !