modded L98 .bin info

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Chilliewillie

modded L98 .bin info

Post by Chilliewillie »

So kinda new to tunerpro. I do have data logging working on my 90 corvette L98. sith the Moates Autoprom kit. But not sure what to change (which would tell most people I shouldnt be messing it lol). Ive got a 90 L98 with ported intake and runners, Edlebrock performer heads with 2.02 intake valves, comp cam with .495 lift and a 214-228 dur and Hooker long tube headers. Took it to a local "Tuning" shop (HPTuners) and they got the car at least drive able but now wont touch it. Guess its too much for them. Car stumbles and hesitates. Been through it all, fuel pressure, IAC counts etc. Came to the conclusion that the chip needs more work (actually came to that the night I drove it home from shop). My question is what do I need to address to correct and or check for these symptoms? All input is greatly appreciated.
gman36

Re: modded L98 .bin info

Post by gman36 »

Hey, I have the same.. almost exact mods that I am doing to my 1987 corvette with L98. So far I have installed the hooker long tube headers and not much else.
It runs great now and I will procede with more mods after I get Tunerpro up and running. Lets keep in touch.. thanks, Gary