New using this

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

FreshDA9

New using this

Post by FreshDA9 »

I have had tuner pro before to verify if my emulator and burner are functioning correctly. i just got a ostrich 2 so i can try the logging in v.5 of tuner pro. i have alot of bmw bins and xdf's and i understand how they work but i do have a couple questions.

1. i was looking at the VW XDF's and when you click on them they go to text and say do not hand edit. do i copy and paste this into the hex editor? i just dont know what to do with these files i have seen others like them before.

Note: *.ECU files can be imported via the following menu: XDF->Import->From ECU...
can you do this on alot of bosch / motronic stuff?

3. I read Tuner Pro supports logging of Innovate products i am wandering if it also excepts PLX products and serial?

i would love to learn my own hex editing and helping tuner pro expand i will look into making my own tables and learning. o and i will be purchasing my license soon.
BrendanSmall

Post by BrendanSmall »

Right click -> save as ;).
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

BrendanSmall wrote:Right click -> save as ;).
lol thank you that did work. how is the wideband logging set up i didnt see anything in any of the options. i may have over looked it. now i gotta find a car to play with with my new ostrich 2.0...