Edit axis easily / preset default axis numbers

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

845motorsports

Edit axis easily / preset default axis numbers

Post by 845motorsports »

Is there a way to make it so you can double click on the axis value if defined within the XDF so you can change values on the fly instead of making another table to adjust the axis

also to make it so when you create a table it automatically numbers 1,2,3.... to however many rows/ columns are in the table so that was we can automatically use 3d view when making new defs these are 2 things i run into all the time after using winols to help me define sometimes the axis values aren't readily available, one of the HUGE reasons i use TP instead of ols to edit is because of the IMO nicer interface and WAY easier to use 3d view ..

as a final thing that would make me love you more.. is it possible to add a search function in the hex editor so we can look for a hex as well as the ability to view it in 8 or 16 bit that would be amazing
845motorsports

Post by 845motorsports »

also I'm noticing at least in the latest version i just updated to that when using the difference tool it doesn't the maps the axis are in so like if i hav ean address changed on an axis it always says it's different but doesn't tell you what map its in
[/img]
845motorsports

Post by 845motorsports »

bump? any one else even think this would be a good idea?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

All great suggestions, some of which won't be too hard. I'll try to keep these in mind for the next time I dig in for the next release.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
845motorsports

Re: Edit axis easily / preset default axis numbers

Post by 845motorsports »

bump since i see you're back on the dev train :) Looking forward to the new release :)
845motorsports

Post by 845motorsports »

also if possible make it so each categories how many maps are in that folder as well?
845motorsports

Post by 845motorsports »

And possibly a way to link maps that are the same would be amazing
bradsm87

Post by bradsm87 »

Yes +1 my biggest gripe with TunerPro is the inability to edit axis values without defining a separate table for them which gets very, very messy.
845motorsports

Post by 845motorsports »

Downloaded the update and was hoping this was included haha.. unfortunately it was not :( but there were some other neat things added :)
845motorsports

Post by 845motorsports »

845motorsports wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:46 am also if possible make it so each categories how many maps are in that folder as well?
Thank you for adding this :)
aaronc7

Post by aaronc7 »

I'll throw in my 2 cents, that live axis editing would be #1 feature I would like to see as well!

Thanks for the work and continued updates/support for this awesome application.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

I hear you guys on the quick ability to edit axis definitions. It's on the short list.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
sda2

Post by sda2 »

The quick axis value change would make Tuner Pro include the last feature that I'd love to see.

Siemens and Bosch unfortunately have very many maps to change when tuning the axis for more load or engine speed.
845motorsports

Post by 845motorsports »

sda2 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:58 pm The quick axis value change would make Tuner Pro include the last feature that I'd love to see.

Siemens and Bosch unfortunately have very many maps to change when tuning the axis for more load or engine speed.
yup data linking between tables, quick axis changes, drag and drop maps into new folders and auto assign default axis data would really make life SO much nicer haha
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Direct axis editing will be in the next build, along with sync groups (data linking, as I think you're calling it - e.g. keeping per-cylinder tables that you want to have identical values in sync).
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
845motorsports

Post by 845motorsports »

this makes me so happy! what about default numbering by chance? also is there any way that a table inherit the folder you made it in as the default category?