ScannerPro with WB02 Device

For those of you brave enough to try the beta releases, please ask your questions and post your issues here! Remember, the more info the better!

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

desmo01

ScannerPro with WB02 Device

Post by desmo01 »

Gents,

Anyone using scannerpro with a wbo2 device?

Might be useful info....
http://www.wbo2.com/sw/logtech.htm
raparici

Post by raparici »

What would be really interesting is to port in ral time the OBD-I loged data to innovate MTS so that all data can be visualised together under logworks.

cheers,

Ruben
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

raparici wrote:What would be really interesting is to port in ral time the OBD-I loged data to innovate MTS so that all data can be visualised together under logworks.

cheers,

Ruben
Thought about that....

Still seems to be easier to run the WBO2 in through an unused input and patch the bin, along with modifying the ads/adx. This is for the GM ECM anyway, since that's what I'm most familar with.

Besides TP RT/Scanner Pro have many more capabilities than LW2/3, so it would make more sense to import the WBO2 data to these programs. ;)
cbernhardt

Post by cbernhardt »

Six_Shooter wrote:Thought about that....
Still seems to be easier to run the WBO2 in through an unused input and patch the bin, along with modifying the ads/adx. This is for the GM ECM anyway, since that's what I'm most familar with.
Besides TP RT/Scanner Pro have many more capabilities than LW2/3, so it would make more sense to import the WBO2 data to these programs. ;)
That is the approach I used. I have a GM Ram Jet 350 crate motor with an MEFI4a controller, also an Innovate LM-1 wideband. I routed one of the analog outputs of the LM-1 to an unused input channel (fuel pressure) on the MEFI4a, changed a few values in ScannerPro, and now I can log the AFR along with the other engine parameters.

Charles
cstaples

Post by cstaples »

On my 94 LT1 motor I used the AC pressure input to datalog WB.Just have to input the formula for the WB you are using.