MS43 BMW - Help needed to connect for datalogging

Discuss Bosch (Porsche, BMW, Volvo, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

Arion

MS43 BMW - Help needed to connect for datalogging

Post by Arion »

Hi everyone.

I have a E46 330 ESSTS2 with a MS43 DME. I use the INPA cable to write and read 512k and 64K with Chipster. Used the same cable with JM Garage and Galetto. Everything works well.
I use Tuner Pro for tuning and now I'm testing the RT ( still unregistered ) to start datalogging. The problem is when I try to connect it lights up the connecting sign but does not lockup. Tried to connect before cranking several times, and also after cranking. I've downloaded latest XDF that works with the Bin and according ADX file. I'm running windows 10 64 Bits and the cable is found and functioning when testing under Tunerpro settings without cable plugged to OBD terminal.
Any clue of whats possibly happening?
Thanks in advance for any help!
neovin

Re: MS43 BMW - Help needed to connect for datalogging

Post by neovin »

No help??

Did you get anywhere, may be able to help via remote or vidcall
fordyc18

Re: MS43 BMW - Help needed to connect for datalogging

Post by fordyc18 »

Im in the same position Tunerpro RT does not recognize my cables, i have 2x INPA cables and both are working for flashing and diagnostics with PROTOOL, INPA, ISTA, XHP, Bimmerflash, MS4xflasher, NCSexpert, WinKFP, any hep would be appreciated