Problem with Ostrich 2.0

Discuss Bosch (Porsche, BMW, Volvo, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

Marcel87x

Problem with Ostrich 2.0

Post by Marcel87x »

Hi i have a problem with my ostrich. I load a bin file too the ostrich but the file is not the right.when i burn the same file on a ecu my car runs perfekt but with the file on ostrich not my afr is very low.the unit is a digifant from a mk2 g60 in a 16V Turbo.please need help bye Marcel
revlimit

Post by revlimit »

you got to use 6 inch ribbon cable, it processes data faster than the 18 inch one.
BrendanSmall

Post by BrendanSmall »

I use an Ostrich with the 18" cable on my Digifant-1 equipped cars, with no issues. What program do you use to upload to the emulator?
Marcel87x

Post by Marcel87x »

revlimit wrote:you got to use 6 inch ribbon cable, it processes data faster than the 18 inch one.
I use the original cable for the ostrich 2.0 i have buyed the socked booster and the ostrcih i think i need no more?
Marcel87x

Post by Marcel87x »

BrendanSmall wrote:I use an Ostrich with the 18" cable on my Digifant-1 equipped cars, with no issues. What program do you use to upload to the emulator?
I use the tunerpro rt software to load up the file.what is the 18" cable and the other cable?what diferent are at this 2 cables?i load up a g60 file for my g60 and it works when i will load up a 16V Turbo file it doesnt work.my 16VT car have the digifant ecu and wireing.why did they not work?my afr is one other ecu 14,7 and with the ostrich 10,0 thanks marcel