cant get anywhere in tunerpro RT help!!!

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

90volvo

cant get anywhere in tunerpro RT help!!!

Post by 90volvo »

I have right cord. Local computer shop had cord that everyone buys that runs ecu. I bought 2 of them. I have T.P. RT and its registered. Ive looked at probably 50 youtube videos. None really apply to my setup. Tunerpro opens up, Ive played around with tools-pereferences etc. Still nothing. My cord is lit up and i checked device manager. Anybody have a link that would get me started. Some reason I really cant find a straight forward manual. Thanks for any help. I have one more day to get this figured out, if not, Ill have to abandon megasquirt and tunerpro and go back to stock tune. :oops:
Last edited by 90volvo on Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
dex
The Ford Guy

Re: cant get anywhere in tunerpro RT help!!!

Post by dex »

I am not aware of any plugin that allows you to use TunerPro with a Megasquirt. Are you possibly mixing up TunerPro with TunerStudioMS?
90volvo

Post by 90volvo »

Maybe so. But I still can’t get tunerpro in and going. It’s probably me but I think I could figure it out if I had manual or someone to walk me thew it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
90volvo

Post by 90volvo »

Found a good how to link. Thanks