"Error - One or more checksums could not be updated. &q

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

InfernalVortex

"Error - One or more checksums could not be updated. &q

Post by InfernalVortex »

In TunerPro it continuously gives me this error on any and all bin saves. I can open up a virgin, untampered bin, and save it in a different folder making zero changes and it gives me this error.

It's a laptop with Windows 7 Home PRemium. 64 bit. Core i5, intel graphics or something I think.

The same xdf and bins from the same disc save perfectly fine on a different desktop computer, but I need it to work.

This is with 5.00.8853.00

I tried to use 5.00.9130 but it doesn't install at all.

This laptop works perfectly fine for all the other things I use it for. It's not especially old or damaged. Im at a loss, but it seems like a hardware issue but Im not sure what I can do to fix it.
InfernalVortex

Post by InfernalVortex »

It appears version 4 doesn't have this problem. Only version 5.
Fierobsessed

Post by Fierobsessed »

Looks like an issue I'm still having too.
http://forum.tunerpro.net/viewtopic.php?t=4012
Try just simply reloading the XDF then re-save the bin. If it doesn't give you trouble then yours is giving you the same problem I have. It has persisted from 5.00.8853 into 5.00.9107
88' Fiero GT 3.4 DOHC F40 6 speed GT3582R running on $8F.
Fierobsessed

Post by Fierobsessed »

Found a workaround. It seems like if the Definition (XDF) is in the same folder as the tune (BIN) this issue shows up. Create a new folder and put the definition (XDF) in there and the issue goes away.
88' Fiero GT 3.4 DOHC F40 6 speed GT3582R running on $8F.