What's New in TunerPro & TunerPro RT Version 5
Here are just a few of the new features in Version 5. This is not a full list, so be sure to look around!
- New XDF table axis definition types such as the ability to link an axis of a table to another
- Aliased and linked items are updated when their counterparts are updated
- XDF Item tree replaces the item lists of v4, making for easier categorization, viewing, and overall usability
- Mousing over items in XDF Item Tree shows item comments
- New datastream definition format (ADX) that is much more extensible, and enables the functionality of the new acquisition engine.
- Datastream definition math is fully configurable, just like in the XDF. You can link outputs of one item to another for complex operations such as fuel economy. Nearly limitless!
- Simpler real time and XDF data linking
- Tooltips in the XDF and ADX editors that describe the fields
- Full 32-bit data type support
- New table editor layout, with toolbars and status bar. No more clunky buttons.
- Table editors can be resized
- New, versatile scanning and logging engine for real-time data acquisition
- New tuning parameter tree view with categorizational views
- New and additional real-time data visualizers, including histograms, monitors, and fully customizable dashboards
- Plug-in model for developers to add their own functionality, additional emulation hardware support, and additional real-time vehicle scanners
- Address watch support for Ostrich 2.0, Roadrunner, and Romulator hardware
- Ability to graph multiple 2D and 3D graphs on the same chart for comparison
- Dockable/undockable window group
- Fully customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Fully customizable tools launcher with macros
- Definition encryption support
- New proportional "bubble" tracing of real-time data
- Streamlined table editor UI featuring toolbars and status bar information
- New and improved XDF and ADX math processor, with an extensive list of math functions