Few suggestions

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

KaliE36

Few suggestions

Post by KaliE36 »

Hi,
I'm a quite new user of TunerPro and I was very nice suprised by the interface and the way for work with it. The program is intuitive and easy to use for a beginner ... and have a lot of usefull tools :) - congratulations !
If allowed, I will suggest some features to be discuss for including in a furture version:
- the "interpolation/ extrapolation" function; maybe I din't understand very well the "smooth" function - but for me is not the same thing.
- if possible, the griddles to be readed from the .bin and displayed as resut of formula (with posibility of editing);
- the hex editor showing the values in 8/ 16/ 32 bit deca, not just in hexa ... will make easier some maps finding :)
Thank you,
Bogdan
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Re: Few suggestions

Post by Mangus »

KaliE36 wrote:Hi,
I'm a quite new user of TunerPro and I was very nice suprised by the interface and the way for work with it. The program is intuitive and easy to use for a beginner ... and have a lot of usefull tools :) - congratulations !
If allowed, I will suggest some features to be discuss for including in a furture version:
- the "interpolation/ extrapolation" function; maybe I din't understand very well the "smooth" function - but for me is not the same thing.
- if possible, the griddles to be readed from the .bin and displayed as resut of formula (with posibility of editing);
- the hex editor showing the values in 8/ 16/ 32 bit deca, not just in hexa ... will make easier some maps finding :)
Thank you,
Bogdan
Hi Bogdan. Thanks for the suggestions!

1) Smooth works with a smoothing multiplier. 1.0 does nothing, 0 does everything. start with 0.9 or so.
2) I don't understand this one. You can edit the math done to convert binary data to real world data.
3) See the "View" menu in the hex editor. You have oct, dec, and hex as options. Or maybe I misunderstand?
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am