Map window size problems, difference data type and axix adress offset

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

michass

Map window size problems, difference data type and axix adress offset

Post by michass »

Hi, i'm newbie in this software, i have prepared xdf for my car, i can do standard edit, define maps, axises etc.

I have questions how to set thre things:

1. some maps windows are bigger than map table ant this is ok, but some are smaller, and right side of map is hidden, i need to extend window each time. is there any function to change this?

2. In difference tool i can only get hex values, can i change to decimal, hi lo or any other, that i use to tune?

3. When i create new map in xdf, i go to axis adress, i type axis adress and always there is -4. Can i change in xdf header this thing to 0?
robertsantana

Re: Map window size problems, difference data type and axix adress offset

Post by robertsantana »

Hello, I think I can answer your questions:
1. There might be options or settings available to adjust the map window size. Look for options like "Auto Size," "Fit to Window," or "Adjust Map Display" in the software's user interface or preferences. These functions can help you resize the map window to ensure the entire map is visible.

2. The display format in the difference tool may be specific to the software you're using. Check if there are options within the software to change the display format to decimal, hexadecimal (hi-lo), or any other format you prefer. Look for settings related to the difference tool, value display, or preferences.

3. The -4 offset you mentioned when creating a new map might be a default setting in the XDF software you're using. It is often used to account for the axis scaling and calculation in the software. Modifying this offset in the XDF header might not be recommended unless you have a thorough understanding of the software's internal workings and the potential impact on other functions.