Comparing tables doesnt show correct file name 5.00.9769

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ngt

Comparing tables doesnt show correct file name 5.00.9769

Post by ngt »

The problem is this. (since forever not this version only)
Loading a main file and two compare files.
1) While watching a table switching between the comparing files with the button shortcut ctrl+1 e.t.c. while the "Show compare bin data" button is clicked. Doesnt switch the name of the flle on the table. It changes it only on top of the window.
If you unclick and reclick the show compare bin data button it then switches to the correct file name compared.

And a suggestion to the new feature added to the table button " Show compare difference" that spoiled the previous version.
Its really annoying that in order to make the " Show compare difference" work i have to click twice and each time i have to make the choice between absolute - difference - percentage. And then i get the results of the difference.
I would like this button with the area be a two part button the big portion should work with one click and the arrow next to it should be permanetly set unless i change it by clicking the arrow and making my choice once and for all..

I mean whats the point of clicking it and its already set by default to "compare" since the button "show compare bin data" was already doing that....
The show compare difference should be only two choices, "Difference" and "Percentage" and the choice should be set by the arrow so i dont have to choose it everytime and-or pop the whole menu at the click.

PS: A sideffect of this, is a silly thing happening as well. The "Show compare difference" is clickable by itself but doesn't do anynthing, if the "show compare bin data" is not pressed as well.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Re: Comparing tables doesnt show correct file name 5.00.9769

Post by Mangus »

Thanks! Will take a look and fix what I find.

Also, regarding the button, I forgot to rename it to "Compare mode", which I'll do. The idea is that you click that button to change the compare mode. One button enables compare, the other allows you to change the mode. The mode is remembered, so you should only have to click the button to drop the selection list, then click the mode you want only when you wish to change it from its last setting.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am