Potential XDF editor. Parameter Low/High range issue

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

mourat

Potential XDF editor. Parameter Low/High range issue

Post by mourat »

I'm new to Tunerpro. Having had access to the program for over 10 years, I finally started to understand how powerful it is.

I started by playing with XDF files, and created one for a 2004 C5 Corvette P59.

My issue is that when I go into the XDF editor, and I set the minimum / max value. (check box selected) for temperature where I want the value to range from -40 to 140. It appears that the range defaults to 0.

I assume I'm doing something wrong? Or is this perhaps a bug in the newest version of TunerPro?

----------------------------------------------------------

Figured out the minimum value. After hours of searching, as soon as I posted it of course!
Acki

Re: Potential XDF editor. Parameter Low/High range issue

Post by Acki »

Wrong / non conversion factor.

When you use the values "direct" then is 0 the smallest possible input.

Run is this failure years ago when I used to limit the maximum in a fuel table - unfortunately TP doesn't shows you when you run into this limit.
You raise or lower the value, you save it and nothing happens (even the shown value doesn't change) - reopen of the scalar/table shows you the lower limit.