stock L36 rochester injector latency table

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

cortez2220

stock L36 rochester injector latency table

Post by cortez2220 »

I have a 95 Olds 88 LSS with some mods and the stock Bosch injectors (ACDelco 217-318, used in 95 h-body and 96-2000 w-body) were maxing out near redline at WOT. I got a set of used(cleaned and tested) stock Rochester injectors (ACDelco 217-306, used in 96-2000 h-body and 96-2000 f-body) that have a slightly higher flow rate and run about 90% duty cycle at wot.

The problem is my fuel trims tend to go more negative the less the throttle is open. Modifying the MAF tables is out of the question since the throttle body/MAF are stock and the OBD1.5 PCM needs an accurate MAF table to calculate load since it doesn't have a MAP sensor. Thus I need to tune the injector constant and battery offset table.

The offset table has turned out to be a real pain to get right so I'd appreciate it if someone would send me the stock injector latency vs voltage table for the Rochester injectors... ideally from a 96-2000 h-body. If it's convenient the crank pulse width vs coolant temp would be nice. Thanks :D