ELM327 ? HELP!!!!

Discuss anything tuning related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

bm1956

ELM327 ? HELP!!!!

Post by bm1956 »

Hl
I HAVE POSTED A NUMBER OF REQUEST ON THIS FORUM ABOUT THIS BUT NO ONE HAS AN ANSWER FOR ME. HOW DO I GET THE ELM 327 INTERFACES CABLE TO WORK WITH THE TUNER PRO PROGRAM?
JP86SS

Post by JP86SS »

Turn on the plug in, it works.
Then for help on getting the definitions to work, here is a good thread on some work Ive done on it.

Search on my user name and OBDII as the subject.
HTH
jason.arthur.taylor

Post by jason.arthur.taylor »

JP86SS thanks for replying to this other person's problem/question, which is also my problem. Anyone, is this your thread he is referring to?

http://www.tunerpro.net/forum/viewtopic ... df6b644d1d

Because it you/he already had gotten it connected by the first post. So I do not understand what to do. I can read stuff using my other elm327 programs, but not tuner pro rt. Where do I enter a baud rate? DO I need any software control or rts option enabled? If I switch to the tuner pro data aquisition device and hit apply and then go back to elm327 asometimes I get a box I can click that seems to automatically connect, but it does not connect. What baud rate does etuner pro like? I can set it dto different values and elm327 goes to at least ~100000.

Thanks in advance to anyone who posts any suggestions.
bito.morris

Post by bito.morris »

same frickin issue I'm thinking elm327 don't work even though it recognizes it so frustrating
JP86SS

Re: ELM327 ? HELP!!!!

Post by JP86SS »

http://forum.tunerpro.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2986

or search for "OBDII Plug in help" if it breaks again.
This was the post I believe you were referring to.
Was going to give this some more effort and was reading up on it :)
Jp