$11 AUSSIE ECU definitions

Discuss anything tuning related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ttvn

$11 AUSSIE ECU definitions

Post by ttvn »

hi all......iv been trying to do a simple timing modification to my holden VR commodore....... i found a definition file that was supposed to be $11 but after loading it the same results were shown as with the $83 definition file

the only modification i tried was to add 6 degrees of ignition timing and the car wont run on the memcal

i know a lot of aussies are having similar problems with finding the definitions that work and im willing to try and help if i can in supplying bin files to help with the definition file development if necessary

i will include a link to a page with known broadcast codes and I.Ds hoping to help

thanks heaps

http://forum.streetcommodores.com.au/sh ... ?t=8468165
calais5l

Post by calais5l »

ttvn, I am having the same problems with find a proper definition for my 93 Auto VR V8. What bin are you using? Some of the VR ROMS had a different offset to the others, so everything in the definition doesn't line up.

I'm wanting to change some of the trans TCC values, but can't find a definition that matches up and has the TCC parameters.

Has anyone got a correct $11 mask definition for use with VR series ROMS? The $83 VS definitions are totally different.

Thanks.

calais5l.