Data Log MAP Curve

Discuss Ford tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

scottc

Data Log MAP Curve

Post by scottc »

I am looking at a log that I made with TunerPro. This is on my Ford EEC IV with GUFB, A9L. In looking at the log I noted that the MAF kg/hr has a note after it (needs revision).This must mean my MAF curve is bad? How does the ADX generate this i.e. what is it measuring and comparing to come to this conclusion? Does it give me a clue in what direction to change the MAF curve?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

What ADX are you using? Most likely the note you're reading was generated by the ADX author, indicating that the item in the definition needs revision. Point me to the ADX. (I checked your XDF, and no such note exists, there.)
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
scottc

Post by scottc »

The ADX I am using came from Moates it has a date of 6/7/2012 on it. It does not appear that I can attach it to this post although I maybe wrong. I believe I could attach the ADX and the log to the EECTuning site if you are a member there?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

So, this one, then? http://support.moates.net/ford-tunerpro ... rterhorse/

Yes, "needs revision" is in the definition itself (open the ADX in notepad or the text editor of your choice and search on "revision"). It suggests to me that the definition may be incorrect. This definition was created by Craig.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am