New here

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

DNK

New here

Post by DNK »

Is there a forum for new people to ask those questions that everybody is tired of hearing about?
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

not really. if you can't find a solid answer through the search function, you really have no choice.
DNK

Post by DNK »

Thanks, still working the bugs out
1995sunsport

Post by 1995sunsport »

robertisaar wrote:not really. if you can't find a solid answer through the search function, you really have no choice.
You're Right .
I have searched everywhere for the Right stream defenition but here in the download section the a225 file ( gm 1995 6.5 Turbodiesel l65) is greyed out and not downloadable , So I have no choice asking in the forum for the file.
But so far no luck.

Greets , Eddy
DNK

Post by DNK »

I was trying to read a 730 GM thru an Ostrich 2.0 ad not getting it to connect with the computer.
When I hooked up the connector from the cars computer access connector it reads fine.
Still trying to dig for an answer

Don
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

1995sunsport wrote:
robertisaar wrote:not really. if you can't find a solid answer through the search function, you really have no choice.
You're Right .
I have searched everywhere for the Right stream defenition but here in the download section the a225 file ( gm 1995 6.5 Turbodiesel l65) is greyed out and not downloadable , So I have no choice asking in the forum for the file.
But so far no luck.

Greets , Eddy
i know i made at least one of the 94-95 diesel ADX files before, but i don't know if it was A225 or not.
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

DNK wrote:I was trying to read a 730 GM thru an Ostrich 2.0 ad not getting it to connect with the computer.
When I hooked up the connector from the cars computer access connector it reads fine.
Still trying to dig for an answer

Don
you're trying to read the datastream from the ostrich?

i'm not sure if that is possible.
DNK

Post by DNK »

It's been a couple of years since I got this far on the car.
So I thought in the past that was how I did it.
Maybe not
Don
1980 TR7V8 4.0
Stick a Wedge in it!
1995sunsport

Post by 1995sunsport »

robertisaar wrote:
1995sunsport wrote:
You're Right .
But so far no luck.

Greets , Eddy
i know i made at least one of the 94-95 diesel ADX files before, but i don't know if it was A225 or not.
Maybe you have An idea where to find the A225 file ,I am willing to pay for it if it is necessary , without this datafile it is useless to buy the aldl adapter.

Greetings , Eddy
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

it isn't as polished as my later ones, but i seem to have one that i made in late 2009.

http://wikisend.com/download/249922/A225.adx
1995sunsport

Post by 1995sunsport »

robertisaar wrote:it isn't as polished as my later ones, but i seem to have one that i made in late 2009.

http://wikisend.com/download/249922/A225.adx
Thanks , I just ordered the Aldl to Bluetooth adapter .

We'll see in a few weeks if it works.

What do you mean by ' It isn't that polished' ? Are there functions left out ?

Thanks again.

Do you have a paypal-account ? , so can buy you a beer :D

Greetings , Eddy
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

there isn't anything important left out that i know of, but i'm just not that familiar with what is important with diesel engines.
1995sunsport

Post by 1995sunsport »

robertisaar wrote:there isn't anything important left out that i know of, but i'm just not that familiar with what is important with diesel engines.
OK. I Will let you know it works as soon as i recieve the adapter.
Thanks again , Eddy