Is this worth my time?

Discuss Ford tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

RYKE

Is this worth my time?

Post by RYKE »

I am making the change to a quarterhorse from a Tweecer. I have a Tweecer tune that is good now that I'd like to use on my quarterhorse with Tuner Pro. I've read and there doesn't seem to be a way to automatically convert the Tweecernfiles so I have been doing it manually with having caledit and tunerpro open side by side. I thought that when I'd get to the end I'd have a few things to reconcile. However, my concern is I am only through the functions and 1/2 of the scalars and I have a lot of things to reconcile, maybe 20 or so.

So this concerns me and I wanted to see if anyone has any feedback or experience surrounding this? Not sure if this is going to be worth the time.
decipha

Post by decipha »

caledit serves the complete tune on all eec 4s, on eec 5s, caledit layers its datalogging so you can't copy a binary over without it being corrupted

if you have an eec 4, email me your caledit tune file and i can convert it over to a binary for you

decipha at efidynotuning dot com
RYKE

Post by RYKE »

EFIDynoTuning wrote:caledit serves the complete tune on all eec 4s, on eec 5s, caledit layers its datalogging so you can't copy a binary over without it being corrupted

if you have an eec 4, email me your caledit tune file and i can convert it over to a binary for you

decipha at efidynotuning dot com
I am using an EEC-IV, I've emailed you my tune for my A9P. Thanks
decipha

Post by decipha »

converted a sent, check your inbox